Integration Team Update 32
For the past 2 weeks, we’ve been working on finalizing the features for Ethereum integration. This means adding the last few screens to the admin panel (which were waiting on backend features) and implementing the deposit funds management. This feature was unexpected and is due to our switch to using a hierarchical deterministic wallet in order to receive funds from the outside and credit the appropriate balances. We’ve also made some great progress on the Plasma integration. We are now able to deposit funds and transfer them to other addresses on the OmiseGO Network.
Here are the main items we’ve knocked out since the last update:
These tasks are currently being worked on or are pending review by the OmiseGO Integration Team members:
- Frontend Ethereum integration for admin panel #1145
- Sending internal funds to Ethereum addresses #1143
- Moving funds to hot wallet after a deposit
- OmiseGO Network deposits and transactions #1128
As always, you can follow our progress on the eWallet GitHub project page and on our GitHub Milestones page. If contributing code is your thing, we have a list of issues suitable for first-time contributors. Be sure to check it out!
- Fix batch JSON-RPC request support #38
- Potterhat currently works with the eWallet on development environment. The remaining planned work is to integrate Potterhat to the staging environment once the eWallet’s Ethereum integration is complete.
The Integration Team